Charlene Choi | Asian entertainment news and gossip!

Charlene Choi

Charlene Choi
Full Name: Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin
Gender: Girl
Known As: Cai Zhuo Yan
Nick Name: Ah Sa
Place of Birth: Vancouver, British Colombia, Canada
Date of Birth: November 22, 1982
Lives in: Hong Kong
Star Sign: Scorpio
Height: 163 cm
Blood Type: 0
He/She is: Actress, Singer
Famous For: pop duo Twins with Gillian Chung, All about Love with Andy Lau, Kung Fu Dunk, The Butterfly Lovers, Passionate Years
Hobbies: singing, movies, dancing
Charlene Choi has become a successful actress in the Hong Kong film industry, frequently co-starring alongside names such as Andy Lau and Eason Chan. She wrote an article describing her acting career:

"Earlier before, I have shared with everyone some of my acting experiences. This time, I want to talk about movies. As an artist, whenever I'm working, I have to show the best side and give the best performance to everyone. I have to show the fittest side of me and hence, I'm often in "battling mood". When free, I like to watch slow-pace movies. I'm the type who can be easily thrown into the world of the movie. Those types of fast-paced movies will end up making me tense and nervous so comedy, romance or humanity issue discussion movies are all more suitable for me."

Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin is confirmed to film a Dancing movie in 2009 as well as Passionate Years which has been delayed until September of 2009. Charlene Cai Zhuo Yan became ambassador for the 30 Hours Famine charity in the beginning of February 2009. She went to Nepal for a week to help local children and family out. Charlene Choi will be releasing her first solo album "Lonely M" in March 2009.
(Source: Wikipedia)

Related Articels

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright 2012 AsianFanatic All rights reserved Built by: Kinochid.net